- Magnetic field meter 3D (XYZ) for 1 nT - 19.99 µT
- Electric field meter 3D (XYZ) for 0.1 - 1999 V / m
- 5 Hz - 1 MHz and 6 different frequency filters and frequency meters
- Built-in logger 4-channel 4GB 10 values / sec
- Weight 580g, Dimensions 230x77x37mm incl yellow rubber protection
Switches for RMS and peek allow fields from dirty electricity to be measured with the new peek function and with the frequency filter set at over 2 kHz.
Built-in 4-channel logger with removable 4 GB SDHC memory card for XYZ + optional internal (electric field) or external signal (eg value from HF59B) + Audio recording. USB cable is available as an option.
XYZ can, if desired, be measured separately and LEDs tell which ones are active and which ones are dominant.
Software for PC, Mac and Linux is included.
Case K5 and earthing cable for potential in electric field measurement if desired.
Internal Li-Ion Accumulator battery for 36-48 hours. The charger is used for long-term logging.
Frequency filter: 16.6 | 50/60 | 100/120 | 150/180 | Rest <2kHz | > 2kHz 1 of 6 can be selected or above or below 2kHz for measurement in band 1 or band 2 or all frequencies. LEDs tell which frequencies are measured (green) and which of six is dominant (red) and which is two (yellow).
Signal switch for tRMS / hold and Peak / hold (hold locks display at the highest value when desired)
For a demo, see Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gigavideos
- Sensors for static electric and magnetic fields.
- Insertable TCO disc 30cm for measuring electric fields
- Hand sensor for voltage measurement 1mV - 20V acc. SBM2008
- Calibration certificate