Our top devices for dedicated building biologists
The practical range of functions and equipment, together with the inherent advantages of broadband field strength measurements, offers outstanding analysis possibilities for high frequency and makes professional sleep place examinations affordable. The world's most frequently used HF broadband measuring device in building biology professional associations. Please also take a look at the new MK70-EW: HF extended to 10 GHz, also equipped for the 3.4-3.8 GHz 5G band, the upper WLAN band and radar frequencies between 8.5 and 9.5 GHz.
Radio and microwave meter 27-3000 MHz, optimized for GSM, UMTS (3G), 4G, DECT, WLAN etc.
- Rechargeable battery with charger.
- AC output intended for audio analysis of the modulation frequency
- DC output intended for logging the radiation intensity
- Measures the difference between pulsed and continuous radiation
- Finds the transmitter at 10 degrees when.
- Highest accuracy ± 3 dB
- Frequency range 27 - 3300 MHz measuring instrument
- Frequency range 800 - 3000 MHz included log.periodic antenna
- Switches for higher accuracy in radar and UMTS peak value measurement.
- Top value memory
- Sensitivity range 0.01 µW / m² - 19.99 mW / m²
- Swedish and english manual
- Bag large K2 also has room for antennas and 2 more instruments with accessories.
- Amplifier HV10_27G3 for measuring radiation weaker than 0.02 µW / m², measures down to 0.4 nW / m²
- Attenuator DG20_G3 for measuring radiation stronger than 20,000 µW / m², measures up to 2 W / m²
- HP800_G3 high-pass filter 800 MHz, ie blocks frequencies below 800 MHz, only higher frequencies pass.
- UBB27 Quasi-isotropic antenna (not directional in the horizontal plane) for the entire frequency range 27-3000 MHz
With 3D electric field measurement, neither the body nor protective earth is used as a measurement reference, you can now measure the actual electric field without affecting it yourself. If you want, you can also make simpler electric field measurements as before with or without a ground wire.
With 3D magnetic field measurement, you get the right value no matter how you direct the instrument. LEDs show which direction is dominant.
Fields from dirty electricity can be easily measured with the new peek function and with the frequency filter set at over 2 kHz.
Built-in 4-channel logger with removable 4 GB SDHC memory card for XYZ + optional internal or external signal (eg value from HF59B) + Audio recording.
Sampling speed of up to 110,000 values per second provides with the PC the program that is included: Analysis of dirty electricity such as µT / s etc. USB connection available.
NOTE FFT analysis is not included, valid until further notice.
Technical data: 5 Hz - 1 MHz, 1 nT - 19.99 µT (on request up to 400mT)
0.1 - 1999 V / m, Internal Li-Ion Accumulator battery for 36-48 hours.
Frequency filter: 16.6 | 50/60 | 100/120 | 150/180 | Rest <2kHz | > 2kHz
For a demo, see e-learning http://www.nfa-meters.com
Sensors for static electric and magnetic fields.
Plug-in TCO disc 30cm for measuring electric fields,
Hand sensor for measuring body voltage 1mV - 20 V acc. SBM2008
PM4's potential-free telescopic tube for 3D electric field measurement.
With this large bag, you get space with a radio / microwave meter and an electric and magnetic field meter plus another meter e.g. HFW35C and charger and accessories. Made of hard plastic with cut-out foam rubber inside that protects the instruments.
Dimensions approx. 33 x 27 x 16 cm (wxhxd).