All in one detector, fast, easy and cheap
• High frequency electromagnetic fields, HF radiation from WiFi, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, Dect etc.
• Low-frequency alternating electric fields, E make sure you turn the plug in the right direction, etc.
• Low frequency alternating magnetic fields, M magnetic fields from stray current and transformers etc.
Through 3 rows with 6 colored LEDs in each row (in 11 steps), you quickly get an indication of all 3 values in your environment: E, M and HF. ESI 24 is available in older versions until 2015 with 15 LEDs and from 2016 with 18 LEDs and from 2019 with modulation sound and improved antennas.
Two sensitivity areas for HF Emf
Standard mode HF 15 - 1500 µW / m2 with 6 LEDs and E and M with 6 pcs each.
Extended HF mode: 1 - 2250 µW / m2 with 18 LEDs
The stronger the radiation, the more LEDs light up, an accompanying table shows how strong the radiation is in µW / m²
• Extended HF mode with increased sensitivity and modulation sound for source identification.
• Standard mode has an acoustic signal that increases at higher values.
• "cable mode" to search for e.g. Wires in the wall.
• Frequency range E + M: 16Hz-3 kHz measuring range E 6-70V / m, M 20-2000nT
• Frequency range HF: 50MHz-10 GHz
• 9V battery
• Weight: 140 g
• Dimensions: 140 x 66 x 26 mm
A very practical tool for a quick indication, and fits easily in your pocket.