Produced from the renewable raw materials beech wood and cotton, this lamp in retro design meets out modern time of environmental protection and ecological everyday life.
Each of these lamps is unique. The reason for it lies in the lamp foot from beech wood – each turned lamp foot differs in color and grain. Ideal as a healthy light in the bedroom and living area or children’s room.
Ecology, renewable natural substances and comfort are the main features of this shielded lamp series from Biologa Danell. The table lamp consists of the natural product wood. Every single turned lamp base differs from the next in colour and grain. After production, the beech wood is treated with natural oil wax (Auro 129). In combination with various lampshades, this results in a flexible application as a luminaire in the bedroom, living room or children’s room.
- Table lamp and bedside lamp for the reduction of low-frequency electric and magnetic alternating fields
- Turned beech wood, with lampshade made of cotton natural colour (nettle fabric)
- Ideal for the bedroom and living area
- Protection class 1 (with protective conductor) acc. to DIN / VDE
The production of lights from beech wood takes place in Germany, which concerns the production as well as the assembly. The high-quality lighting parts are the result of the craftsmanship of people with years of experience in their craft. This local production enables the replacement of individual parts, such as the mains connection cable or the lamp shade, even after years.
- Electrically shielded table lamp made of beech wood, natural cotton shade
- Each one has its individual color and grain. Beech wood treated with the finest natural oil and wax (Auro 129).
- The lamp can be used in many ways: In the living room or nursery, or as a bedside lamp.
- To avoid evaporation from the fabric, the unbleached cotton screen is provided with an inner screen of white cardboard. The lamp is made in Germany. We want to make products with a long life, which should not be thrown away. You should be able to repair them or use them in a new way, perhaps with a new screen. It saves resources for people and the environment.
Technical data for the beech wood lamps:
- Fully shielded: Shielded light source and switch. shielded and twisted cable.
- Total height 31 cm, foot diameter 15 cm. Screen diameter at the bottom 20 cm, up to 12 cm. Screen height 15 cm. Beech wood, turned, metal luminaire
- Light source E27, max 40 watts, 1 x 33W G9 halogen bulb spare light source included
- Lace switch in the metal socket, wooden ball on the traction cord
- Connection cable white, shielded and twisted, approx. 1.8 m with plug for earthed wall socket