Semitransparent cotton fabric as curtain or for canopies. Great haptics at an outstanding price/performance ratio. Groundable. Gray/Beige. 42 dB. Width 250 cm.
SILVER-COTTON is a semi-transparent cotton fabric with a high silver thread content for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and because its groundable to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: With 42 dB attenuation this fabric has an outstanding price/performance ratio.
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to process.
- Quality grade: High
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 42 dB
- Color: Gray/Beige
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 14 % nylon, 4 % silver
- Weight: 67 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 6 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface can be grounded, See Grounding under Producs: Shielding against EMF.
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).