SILVER-TWIN is a compact cotton fabric / silver threads that protects against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application such as curtain, clothes, practical bags, etc
The front is made of white cotton, while the back is tightly woven with silver thread. Despite the extremely high attenuation due to the dark silver threads on the back, this fabric has a white / light gray front.
- Maximum high attenuation, even at very high frequencies (see picture).
- Excellent price / performance ratio
- Contactable (Groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile properties: Washable, easy to iron
- Quality class: Very high
- Our most powerful fabric: 0.15kg / m2
- Order quantity:
- Cut to 0.1 running meter when. The fabric is cut according to your specifications and is not possible to return. Please request a free sample before purchase
Measurement ASTM D4935-10 / IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698 / A698M-07
Can be contacted and grounded to protect against electric fields (LF). We recommend a plug GP or GD, with a plate GM or GS, plus a cable GC.
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shiel fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
Curtain, drapery, quilt
Field type: LF (low frequency E-field), HF (high frequency)
Attenuation: High (50 to 60 dB)
Color: Ecru, Metallic
Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
Length: Available by the meter
Attenuation: 57 dB
Color: Front light gray, back silver. Attention: Due to silver oxidation the front may have very little discoloration, this is not a quality defect!
Raw materials: 50% cotton, 35% polyester, 15% silver
Weight: 150 g / m2
Dimensional stability: +/- 3%
Surface conductivity: 0.25 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
Sold per running meter. For e.g. 2.3 m type 2.3 with commas in the number box