Terms and conditions

Fabric goods, free material samples and catalog

There is no right of return by the meter. Sometimes you may not be able to decide if a fabric fits what you have in mind. Then we will be happy to send you free fabric samples! Call 08- 510 25 510 or email us and enter article / articles. Paper catalog is available as a complement to the Webshop.

Delivery terms

Normal delivery time is 1-3 business days. Items that are not in stock have an estimated delivery time shown on each item.

We send orders with DHL, Schenker and Postnord. We do not take financial responsibility for any delays depending on the shipping company.

If you discover damage to the package, you must immediately report this to the post office or other carrier, so they note the damage. If you have ordered and do not pick up your shipment before it is returned to us (package and registered letter 14 days), we will invoice you SEK 250 for our work with handling the goods.

The shipping cost for an order is charged according to the actual weight - this is done automatically in the online store and the cost of shipping is reported at checkout. Pricing is at cost for letters and packages. For order values ​​exceeding SEK 1,000 we give free shipping to Schenker PrivPak within Sweden.

Right of withdrawal / Complaint

We comply with the law on distance contracts according to the recommendations of the Swedish Consumer Agency. According to the Distance Contracts Act, you have the right to return ordered fault-free goods without giving any reason. Notification of this must be given as soon as possible, but no later than within fourteen (14) days of receiving the goods. Does not apply to specially ordered goods, canopies and meter goods. There is always a guarantee on the products you buy, mobile accessories 6 months, normally 1 year and 2-5 years on some goods. You pay the return shipping yourself. For reimbursement - enter your plusgiro, bankgiro, personal account or bank account number. 


Upon purchase, you have up to a 2-month trial warranty and the right to return and get 80% back. Does not apply to sleeping bag and Safecave, they count as hygiene products. When renting, only in Sweden, for 0-2 months, the fee is 20% plus the same amount in deposit, a total of 40% on delivery. On purchase, the remaining 60% is paid and on return, the deposit is refunded. No renting of Safecave.

Payment options

After identification and risk assessment, Klarna shows the payment options that can be offered to you. Klarna handles the payment transactions while the actual purchase of the product or service is done directly by RTK. Product or service-specific questions should therefore be addressed directly to the store. Current payment options are by Klarna: invoice, partial payment, card payment, Swish or direct payment via bank.

Payment terms 30 days. When you choose to pay against an invoice from Klarna, a credit report is made on your social security or organization number. Delivery takes place to the address that is registered as a civil registration address. Alternative delivery address can be written in the message box in step 2 of the checkout.

Cash on delivery, COD
You shop without BankId, without Klarna and against traditional cash on delivery and pay when you pick up the goods.

Payment in advance by card or paypal account without BankId and without Klarna.

The Personal Data Act

Your personal data is handled in accordance with the current regulations in the Personal Data Act (PUL).


Any disputes are resolved primarily in discussion with our customer service. We follow the General Complaints Board's recommendations and otherwise refer to the European Commission's online dispute resolution tool: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/


Address: RTK AB, Granberga 9, 186 91 Vallentuna (Visit after time booking). 
Phone +46 8 510 25 510 Weekdays 8:00-17:00, SMS only +46 709 273 324, Mail info @ rtk.se
Organization number: 556620-1900 RTK, Röstlunds Teknik för Kontor AB

Produced by: Wikinggruppen

The product has been added to your cart