When choosing a product of our SAFECAVE series, you are choosing canopies and tents to shield your sleeping space, living space or workspace. As the term SAFECAVE indicates already, you are creating your own safe cave against electromagnetic fields.
Shielded popup sleeping tent for one person which pops up by itself, without having to assemble it. It is closed on all sides with silver fabric and zippers for perfect shielding. A cost-effective means of shielding your sleeping area for your home or when travelling. Entrance: The tent can be entered through an opening at the side with a zipper. The zipper allows you to get extremely high shielding because you avoid gaps where the radiation can leak in. If the zipper is sluggish, you can lubricate it with cold real wax.
Sewn with a high quality silver fabric with high transparency and air permeability. Unique in this price class is the high shielding attenuation of 44 dB.
The pop up tent is a hygiene product, a return or exchange is therefore not possible!
- Dimensions: Width 95 cm, depth 210 cm, height 55 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Attenuation: 44 dB
- Color: Silver-beige
- Raw materials: 85 % nylon, 15 % silver
- Scope of delivery: Tent with sewn in bars, carrying bag.
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Handwashing possible at 30°C exclusively with our TEXCARE detergents
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
Attenuation | Grounding
This product protects against high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The dB values given apply to 1 GHz, see diagram for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 standards, see report above.
This product is a closed Faraday cage for non-stationary application and not intended for grounding.
Automatic translation can be turned on at the bottom of the image.