From Swiss Shield®. High quality semi-transparent organic cotton fabric as lining in clothing or for canopies etc. Our best selling fabric. Ecru white. Provides 38 dB attenuation at 1 GHz. For other frequencies, see table. Width 250 cm
NATURELL™ from Swiss-Shield® is a semi-transparent organic cotton fabric to protect against radio frequency electromagnetic fields (RF). Typical use as for canopies etc. Not electrically conductive.
- Organic cotton fabric
- High cushioning for a cotton fabric
- Excellent value for money
- Textile properties: washable, ironable, sewable
- Quality rating: Very high
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
If a textile product has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, you can be sure that the product is not harmful to your health. In many cases, the limit values of STANDARD 100 exceed national and international specifications.
Swiss Shield® shielding fabrics
This fabric is made by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible, high-tech yarn.
- Width: 250cm, +/- 2cm
- Length: sold by the meter
- Screen attenuation: 38 dB at 1 GHz. For other frequencies, see table
- Color: ecru white.
- Raw materials: 82% cotton, 17% copper, 1% silver
- Basis weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimensional stability: +/- 3%
- Gentle wash at 30°C
- Iron without steam on level 1
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not fade
- Do not dry clean
- Wash only with our special detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleach
This product with an electrically insulated surface cannot be contacted or grounded.
Sold per running meter. For e.g. 2.3 meters write 2.3 with a comma in the number box
Smaller pieces of fabric from Naturell 82x82cm and 125x125cm can be found under the size of: Shawls and smaller pieces of fabric which you will find under Clothing with radiation protection.