SILVER-TULLE is a semi-transparent strong silvered knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and dont loose its screening attenuation while washing or movement. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield fabrics
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 48 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Sold per running meter. For e.g. 2.3 meters type 2.3 with commas in the number box