Screens of electric fields from the hidden electrical pipes in the wall by 99%.
By insulating, saving energy, choosing the right building material, you can optimize the globe's resources and get rid of electromagnetic fields and chemical pollutants. To address concerns about electromagnetic interference (smog)
coming from electrical installations, Rayponse has developed FLEXARAY + and a selection of airtight accessories. It is highly relevant to build healthy environments and pay special attention to sensitive population groups (children, pregnant women, the elderly) and those who are sensitive to electricity. They are planning today for what will be tomorrow's living environments.
Cable duct type ICTA 3422 according to the euro standard EN-61386-22.
Multilayer technology combined with a semiconductor wire means that the cable duct shields from radiation.
Externally insulating layer. Black conductive layer with double layer effect inside. Black semiconductor wire with white stripe light
identified, covered with conductive material. When the wire is retracted into the cable duct, it naturally comes into contact with
the inner layer and diverts the electric field as soon as it is connected to ground. The semiconductor is delivered separately and is 10-20% longer than the hose. Pull together with the other wires during installation.
- Type ICTA complies with EN 61386-22
- Halogen-free, 100% recyclable
- Material: Polyolefin - Color: Blue + code
- Approved for casting in concrete floors
- Temperature range: constant operation between -5 ° C to + 90 ° C
- Stiffness class: 750 N to + 23 ° C (± 2 ° C)
- Impact resistance: 6 joules at -5 ° C
- Insulation resistor: ≤ 100 Ω with 500 Vdc
- Flame resistance: flame retardant 1Kw
- Heat resistance: + 90 ° C (± 2 ° C) for 4 hours, then 24 hours with 2 kg load with the same temperature.
- Density: certified according to IP44.
Available in 3 dimensions, they are smaller inside than other installation pipes because the shield is located on the inside.
16 / 9.0mm for 3-4pcs 1.5sqmm
20 / 12.8mm for 5x1.5sqm and larger.
25 / 17.4mm for the coarser cables.
Delivery: In a roll as an empty pipe with a separate semiconductor (pulled in together with own wires) for earthing the pipe or the entire contract with wires and semiconductors.
Request a quote for a larger quantity.